At St. Anthony of Padua School we are fortunate to have students from many varied backgrounds. We appreciate the contribution International Students can bring to our school. Thank you for considering St. Anthony of Padua School for your child’s education.
International Students may apply as a:
- Full time, long term International Student for a full school year
- Short-term International Student (up to three months)
St. Anthony of Padua School offers a fully accredited Kindergarten to Grade 7 curriculum as defined by the Ministry of Education of the Province of British Columbia and the Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdiocese.
To apply for admission to St. Anthony of Padua School International Students must submit the following:
- Application form completed and signed by parent
- Report Card of last grade attended translated into English
- Application Fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Signed statement of commitment
- Proof of legal status in Canada
- Affidavit for Canadian Custodian
- Proof of medical insurance.
Additional details are included in the registration package, available upon request. Please contact us if you have any questions about our school. We look forward to providing your son or daughter with an extensive and enjoyable education.